Children 12 and under will receive free autographs in a special area, while others can receive access to autograph sessions with a donation to the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation. For the first time, online autograph pre-sales for specific sessions will be made available to fans prior to FanFest. The first 3,000 fans in attendance will receive a SUBWAY® cash card. Each custom card features the D-backs and is loaded with an amount ranging from $1 - $100.
SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest highlights include:
• D-backs home clubhouse tours
• Player photo opportunities, courtesy of Smile Generation
• Question and answer sessions with D-backs players, coaches, broadcasters and alumni
• Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation Yard Sale
• Family Fun Zone featuring speed pitch, T-ball and other interactive inflatables, presented by Cox Communications
• Wiffle ball fields and clinics featuring D-backs players, coaches and staff from the D-backs Baseball Academy, presented by Grand Canyon University
• Live Sports 620 KTAR broadcast throughout the day
• FOX Sports Arizona KidKaster auditions
• Kids’ arts and crafts area, including a D-backs poster-making station and chance to color APACC player headshots to be featured in Sunday games throughout the season
• Tryout registrations for National Anthem, Rally-backs, Golden Glovers or D-backs Legends Racers
• Interactive display showcasing the new Mountainside Fitness Platinum location at Chase Field
• 2013 Chevrolet car exhibit with co-branded giveaway items for fans
This year will also feature the first-ever D-backs Race Against Cancer, presented by the University of Arizona Cancer Center at St. Joseph’s and the University of Arizona College of Medicine Phoenix, prior to FanFest. The race will start and end at Chase Field and will wind through the streets of downtown Phoenix. The 5k run will begin at 8 a.m. and the 1k Family Fun Walk will start at 9:30 a.m. Proceeds from the race will benefit the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation and will be distributed to Arizona non-profits that provide screening, treatment and support for those dealing with cancer. Race participants are encouraged to stick around for a health and wellness expo as fans head into FanFest.
D-backs season ticket holders and race participants will be able to enter SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest an hour early, beginning at 9 a.m. Season tickets can be purchased during the event through the Select-A-Seat program, which highlights available seats for the upcoming season throughout the ballpark. Mini-plans will also be made available to fans, as well as information on group outings. Single-game tickets will not go on sale until early March.
Fans can register for text alerts leading up to the event by texting FANFEST to 76925. For additional information regarding SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest, please visit dbacks.com/fanfest or call 602.462.FEST (3378).