As a reward for fans who enjoyed last night's game - the longest in franchise history - the D-backs are offering all tickets on the lower level during the upcoming three-game series against the San Diego Padres for just $18. The unique offer was announced by D-backs President & CEO Derrick Hall this morning via Twitter (@DHallDbacks).
Starting tomorrow morning at 9 a.m., fans can take advantage of the offer by using the promo code WIN18 when they visit the box office or by calling the ticket office at 602.514.8400.
Last night's game lasted seven hours and six minutes, which was the longest in D-backs franchise history. The 18 innings equaled the longest in franchise history for the fourth time and Arizona has won all four of those games. Last night, the D-backs defeated the Phillies, 12-7 and among the notable records and occurrences were:
- The D-backs drew 18 walks, a team record and the most in Major League Baseball since July 2, 2004 when the Phillies drew 18 vs. Baltimore
- Cliff Pennington and Tony Campana each drew a franchise-record five walks, becoming the first set of teammates with five walks in a game since at least 1916
- The D-backs used 22 players, tied for the second-most in club history and the most since a club-record 25 on Sept. 16, 2006 vs. Colorado
- The D-backs are the first team in baseball with three games of at least 16 innings in one season since the 1989 Dodgers
- Josh Collmenter pitched 2.1 innings giving him 25.2 IP in extra innings this year, the most in MLB since Cleveland's Dan Spillner's 27.2 in 1982.
For more information, and to purchase tickets, visit the D-backs Box Office, call 602.514.8400 or visit www.dbacks.com/tickets.