PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks announced that they will host the 10th annual SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest on Saturday, February 8 from 11:00AM to 4:00PM at Chase Field. The free event will offer fans unprecedented access to current players, coaches, alumni and broadcasters, including autograph and photo sessions on the field. Last year's event drew an estimated 25,000 fans to Chase Field.
Children 12 and under will receive free autographs in a special area, while others can receive access to autograph sessions with a donation to the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation. For the second year, online autograph pre-sales for specific sessions will be made available to fans prior to FanFest. The first 10,000 fans will receive a scratcher card with winning tickets including various prizes from the D-backs and SUBWAY®. In addition, the first 3,000 fans will receive a SUBWAY® cash card that is loaded with amounts ranging from $1 - $100.
SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest highlights include:
- D-backs home clubhouse tours
- Fans can hit in the batting cages, catch a fly ball on the field and pitch in the bullpen
- Player photo opportunities, courtesy of Smile Generation
- Question and answer sessions with D-backs players, coaches, broadcasters and alumni
- Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation Yard Sale
- Expanded D-backs Team Shop presence featuring additional D-backs merchandise and enhanced silent auction. A limited number of exclusive Team Shop mystery grab bags will be available for purchase, including items such as: tickets to Opening Day, D-bucks gift cards, autographed merchandise and game-used apparel.
- Sports card and Memorabilia Show
- D-backs Swing Karaoke
- @Dbacks Social Media zone
- Family Fun Zone featuring speed pitch, T-ball and other interactive inflatables, presented by Cox Communications
- Wiffle ball fields and clinics featuring D-backs players, coaches and staff from the D-backs Baseball Academy, presented by Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Live Sports broadcast on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM throughout the day
- FOX Sports Arizona and Sanderson Ford KidKaster auditions and D-backs Spanish broadcast KidKaster auditions for KSUN
- Kids' arts and crafts area, including face painting and balloons courtesy of Banana Boat ® sunscreens
- Register to try out for National Anthem, Rally-backs, Golden Glovers and D-backs Legends Racers
- 2014 Chevrolet car exhibit with co-branded giveaway items for fans
D-backs season ticket holders will be able to enter SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest an hour early, beginning at 10:00AM. Season tickets can be purchased during the event through the Select-A-Seat program, which highlights available seats for the upcoming season throughout the ballpark. Mini-plans will also be made available to fans, as well as information on group and suite outings. Single-game tickets will not go on sale until early March. Representatives from Salt River Fields will also be on hand with Spring Training ticket information.
Fans can register for text alerts leading up to the event by texting FANFEST to 76925. For additional information regarding SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest, please visit dbacks.com/fanfest or call 602.462.FEST (3378).