The Arizona Diamondbacks announced today instructions and policies regarding obtaining autographs from players and coaches during six autograph sessions from 10:15AM-4:00PM next Saturday, Feb. 8, at the 10th annual SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest at Chase Field.
With more than 25,000 fans at FanFest last year, the D-backs have expanded this year's event and will feature a variety of activities for everyone, including:
- D-backs home clubhouse tours
- Fans can hit in the batting cages, catch a fly ball on the field
- Player photo opportunities, courtesy of Smile Generation
- Question and answer sessions with D-backs players, coaches, broadcasters and alumni
- Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation Yard Sale
- Expanded D-backs Team Shop presence featuring additional D-backs merchandise and enhanced silent auction. A limited number of exclusive Team Shop mystery grab bags will be available for purchase, including items such as: tickets to Opening Day, D-bucks gift cards, autographed merchandise and game-used apparel.
- Sports card and Memorabilia Show
- @Dbacks Social Media Zone
- Family Fun Zone featuring speed pitch, T-ball and other interactive inflatables, presented by Cox Communications
- Wiffle ball fields featuring D-backs players, coaches and staff from the D-backs Baseball Academy, presented by Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Live Sports broadcast on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM throughout the day
- FOX Sports Arizona and Sanderson Ford KidKaster auditions
- Sanderson Ford Cronista Infantil D-backs Spanish broadcast auditions for KSUN
- Kids' activity area, including face painting and balloons courtesy of Banana Boat ® sunscreens
- Receive information about National Anthem, Rally-backs, Golden Glovers and D-backs Legends Racers tryouts
- Fans will have the opportunity to sign up for Gila River Casinos' KachingKo promotion
- 2014 Chevrolet car exhibit with co-branded giveaway items for fans
Among the D-backs players currently scheduled to attend include Chase Anderson, Archie Bradley, Charles Brewer, Trevor Cahill, Tony Campana, Eric Chavez, Josh Collmenter, Patrick Corbin, Randall Delgado, Paul Goldschmidt, Tuffy Gosewisch, Didi Gregorius, Will Harris, David Hernandez, Aaron Hill, Daniel Hudson, Jake Lamb, Brandon McCarthy, Wade Miley, Miguel Montero, Chris Owings, A.J. Pollock, J.J. Putz, Addison Reed, Matt Reynolds, Cody Ross, Matt Stites, Joe Thatcher, Mark Trumbo and Brad Ziegler. Coaches expected to participate include Manager Kirk Gibson, First Base Coach Dave McKay, Third Base Coach Glenn Sherlock, Hitting Coach Turner Ward and Bench Coach Alan Trammell. Broadcasters Bob Brenly, Steve Berthiaume, Greg Schulte, Tom Candiotti, Jeff Munn, Rodrigo Lopez, Oscar Soria and Richard Saenz will also be in attendance, as well as Luis Gonzalez and several other former D-backs players.
Fans will have the opportunity to purchase autograph session vouchers for $5, with proceeds benefiting the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation. Fans may purchase a maximum of one table per session and two vouchers per table. Autograph session times listed below:
Session A: 10:15-11:00AM (Season Ticket Holders only)
Session B: 11:15AM-NOON
Session C: 12:15-1:00PM
Session D: 1:15-2:00PM
Session E: 2:15-3:00PM
Session F: 3:15-4:00PM
D-backs Season Ticket Holders will have the first opportunity to purchase autograph session vouchers online from 9:00AM-6:00PM on Thursday, Feb. 6. All D-backs Insider subscribers will also have a special online presale opportunity on Friday, Feb. 7 from 9:00AM-6:00PM. Fans can sign up for the D-backs Insider at www.dbacks.com/insider. Autograph session vouchers will go on sale to the public at 10:00AM on Saturday, Feb. 8 at the Chase Field Box Office. All autograph session vouchers purchased online can be picked up at Season Ticket Services Headquarters on the field.
The D-backs will also have an area in right-center field at Chase Field for kids 12 and under to receive free autographs from players, coaches and broadcasters during six sessions from 10:15AM.-4:15PM. Vouchers for each session will be distributed on a first-come first-served basis 15 minutes prior to each respective autograph session in front of the Kids Autograph Area. Up to one parent can accompany each child in line.
The first 10,000 fans will receive a scratcher card with winning tickets including various prizes from the D-backs and SUBWAY®. In addition, the first 3,000 fans will receive a SUBWAY® cash card that is loaded with amounts ranging from $1 - $100.
The @Dbacks Social Media Zone will provide a central hub for connecting fans with the team through online outlets like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Guests are encouraged to post throughout the event using the #DbacksFest hashtag. Fans can register for special text alerts leading up to the event by texting FANFEST to 76925. For additional information regarding SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest, please visit dbacks.com/fanfest or call 602.462.FEST (3378).
D-backs Season Ticket Holders will be able to enter SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest an hour early, beginning at 10:00AM. Season tickets can be purchased during the event through the Select-A-Seat program, which highlights available seats for the upcoming season throughout the ballpark. Mini plans will also be made available to fans, as well as information on group outings, suites, Spring Training and the D-backs vs. Dodgers season opener in Sydney, Australia. Single-game tickets will not go on sale until early March.