The 2013 season for the Arizona Diamondbacks was filled with a never-say-die attitude, exciting comebacks, extra innings and victories that had fans on the edge of their seats seemingly every other day.
With the D-backs opening Spring Training this week, FOX Sports Arizona is set to showcase the D-backs by replaying the best walk-off wins from 2013, Feb. 10-16. Beginning Monday, "Walk-Off Week, Presented by Sanderson Ford" will give viewers the opportunity to relive some of the greatest memories from the 2013 season and get them in a baseball kind of mood as 2014 opening day draws near.
This schedule begins with a doubleheader on Feb. 10 and here is the list of replays and a description about each game:
- Feb. 10 @ 6:30 pm - D-backs vs. Cardinals (April 3): Cliff Pennington singled in the 16th inning to bring in Jason Kubel and give the D-backs a 10-9 win. This game was the longest home game in team history at the time and tied the record for number of innings played at home.
- Feb. 10 @ 9:30 pm - D-backs vs. Dodgers (April 14): Paul Goldschmidt hit a roller to right field in the bottom of the 9th to help the D-backs beat the Dodgers 1-0.
- Feb. 12 @ 6:30 pm - D-backs vs. Rangers (May 27): In the second game of a doubleheader, Didi Gregorius tied the game with a home run. Cliff Pennington then singled in the winning run to lead the D-backs to a doubleheader sweep.
- Feb. 12 @ 9:30 pm - D-backs vs. Marlins (June 18): The D-backs were able to snap a four game losing streak when Paul Goldschmidt hit a leadoff homerun in the bottom of the 9th.
- Feb. 13 @ 9:00 pm - D-backs vs. Mets (Aug. 9): Paul Goldschmidt delivered his 27th homerun of the season over the right field wall in the bottom of the 9th to end a dramatic game with a 5-4 victory.
- Feb. 14 @ 6:30 pm - D-backs vs. Orioles (Aug. 12): Adam Eaton ended the night with the first walk-off homer hit to Chase Field's pool. This was the second game-ending homer of the homestand.
- Feb. 14 @ 9:30 pm - D-backs vs. Orioles (Aug. 13): Paul Goldschmidt tied up the game in the 9th with a homer, before hitting the first pitch in the 11th inning to win the game.
- Feb. 16 @ 8:00 pm - D-backs vs. Giants (Aug. 31): Eric Chavez hit a game-winning single in the bottom of the 9th to lead the D-backs to their 12th walk-off victory and the 29th comeback win of the season.
FOX Sports Arizona televises the most regional sports action in the state and is the exclusive local cable television home of the D-backs, Suns, Coyotes, Cardinals, Mercury, Northern Arizona University and the AIA. FOX Sports Arizona is currently seen in 2.5 million households in Arizona & New Mexico and can also be seen across the country via home satellite services. And for even more coverage of the local sports scene, log onto www.FOXSportsArizona.com, www.twitter.com/foxsportsaz and www.facebook.com/foxsportsarizona.