CIRCLE K HOT DOG DERBY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility. The Circle K Hot Dog Derby Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal Arizona residents age seven (7) - twelve (12). Immediate family members of employees, partners, officers, and directors (and any person residing in their same households, whether or not related) of AZPB Limited Partnership (dba the "Arizona Diamondbacks"), Circle K Stores, Inc. ("Circle K"), AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Sports & Entertainment Services, LLC, Major League Baseball, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate or win a Prize.
2. How to Enter. NO MORE THAN ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. MULTIPLE ENTRIES SHALL RESULT IN A FORFEIT OF ALL ENTRIES. The Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 a.m. M.S.T. on April 2, 2017, and ends at 8:00 p.m. M.S.T. on September 14, 2017 ("Sweepstakes Period"). There are two (2) ways to enter during the Sweepstakes Period:
A. Kiosk. Entries may be submitted by an entrant's parent/legal guardian at the interactive kiosks located throughout Chase Field during Arizona Diamondbacks regular season home games through the Sweepstakes Period.
B. Mail. An entrant's parent/legal guardian may also enter the Sweepstakes by printing his/her name, address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address, his/her child's name, his/her child's age, and day and evening telephone numbers on a postcard and mailing it to: Arizona Diamondbacks, Attn: Circle K Hot Dog Derby Sweepstakes, 401 E. Jefferson Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004. Postcard entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period.
No other method of entry will be accepted. Entrants expressly agree to assume all risks of lost, late, incomplete, illegible, damaged, stolen, undelivered and/or misdirected entries, or for any inaccurate information. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. All entry forms become the property of the Arizona Diamondbacks, will not be returned, and may be used for marketing and solicitation purposes by the Arizona Diamondbacks, dbacks.com, and MLB.com.
3. Drawing from Entries. Throughout the Sweepstakes Period, the Arizona Diamondbacks shall randomly select up to ten (10) entries to win a Prize. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Arizona Diamondbacks will make two (2) attempts to notify the parent/legal guardian of each winning entrant ("Winner") by e-mail or telephone within one (1) week of selection. If a Winner does not claim the Prize for which he/she is selected within two (2) weeks of the final attempted notification, such Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her entry and the Prize may not be awarded, as determined by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion. No alternate winner will be selected.
4. Prize. Up to ten (10) of the following prizes (each a "Prize") will be awarded: The opportunity to participate in the Circle K Hot Dog Derby, which shall occur during a 2017 Arizona Diamondbacks regular season home game, and four (4) lower level tickets to such game. Estimated retail value of each Prize is $300.00. The Winner must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
5. Prize Policy. Entrants are not eligible to receive more than one (1) Prize. No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of a Prize is permitted except in the Arizona Diamondbacks' sole discretion. The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to substitute a Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with a Prize are the Winner's sole responsibility. A Prize will not be awarded to any person deemed by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion as ineligible for any reason. In such event, the Prize shall be forfeited and may not be awarded, as determined by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion. Any related travel and transportation costs are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
6. Restrictions. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. In the event any portion of these Official Rules is deemed invalid for any reason, such portion shall be severed from these Official Rules and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Participating in the Sweepstakes constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules and the final decision of the Arizona Diamondbacks as the sole judge of the Sweepstakes. Should a Winner make any false statement in connection with the Sweepstakes or is otherwise deemed ineligible, such Winner will be required to promptly return to the Arizona Diamondbacks, upon demand, his/her Prize. The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to modify these Official Rules or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time without notice.
7. Limitation of Liability. Neither the Arizona Diamondbacks nor any of its affiliates are responsible for: (a) printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (b) computer error; (c) transactions that are processed late, incorrectly, or are lost; (d) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (e) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, the loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility, or unavailability of an e-mail account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned including, without limitation, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof), the Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof).
8. Release of Liability. By entering into the Sweepstakes, each parent/legal guardian, on behalf of him/herself and his/her child, agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Arizona Diamondbacks, Circle K, AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Sports & Entertainment Services, LLC, Maricopa County Stadium District, Major League Baseball, and their respective parent corporations, subsidiaries and affiliates, together with their owners, partners, employees, officers, directors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from and against any and all claims, demands, injuries, losses and liabilities arising out of the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of a Prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of a Prize. Each parent/legal guardian acknowledges and agrees on behalf of him/herself and his/her child that by entering the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Prize, they accept all Prize conditions, and grant to the Arizona Diamondbacks and its respective designees the right to publicize such participant's name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and Prize information in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
9. Winners List. To receive a Winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Circle K Hot Dog Derby Sweepstakes, Attn: Winners List, P.O. Box 2095, Phoenix, Arizona 85001. Request must be received by November 1, 2017.
10. Governing Law. The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of Arizona without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. By participating, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved in the courts of competent jurisdiction sitting in Phoenix, Arizona.